How to Find a Reliable Online Weed Dealer
The increasing legalization of marijuana in different areas of the world has resulted in the emergence of a new breed of entrepreneurs seeking to capitalize on the sudden boom. These entrepreneurs are coming up with new innovative ways of making access to cannabis more convenient such as online weed dealing. Shopping allows cannabis online users to choose from a variety of strains, compare the prices of different kinds of weed and make orders from the comfort of your home. Dispensaries can also rely on online dealers to purchase weed in wholesale for resale.
Dealing with online dealers comes with several advantages. One such advantage is the elimination of long queues. Ever since the legalization of marijuana, more and more people are flocking into dispensaries to buy some for medical or recreational purposes. Most of them usually do not know what exactly they are looking for. As a result, they usually spend a lot of time talking with the dispensary workers leading to long queues at the register. Online dealers provide an alternative where you do not have to deal with long lines. Online shopping makes it easier to research different strains and kinds of cannabis before placing an order without much hustle. Furthermore, you can achieve all that from the comfort of your couch.
Some people also believe that online marijuana is often high-quality. This is based on the premise that online dealers have more time on their hands than local weed dealers since they do not deal with too many questions from the customers. Consequently, they are able to pay more attention to the weed and preserve their quality. However, this argument has not yet been fully proven. It may be true for some people but definitely not everyone. One thing for sure, online dealers provide more variety of cannabis products and are convenient for someone looking to order things from home or work.
Is it Safe to Buy Weed Online?
Despite the several advantages of using online dealers instead of local weed dealers, there still remains some reluctance by the marijuana-using communities in embracing e-commerce. Questions on the safety of buying weed online continue to persist. Such questions are mainly due to issues such as the existence of many online marijuana sale scams. They are everywhere. They can be found on social media boasting of their ability to ship high-quality cannabis to any point in the world for very affordable prices. They even provide a menu and phone numbers through which orders can be placed. While most people ignore these posts, some often end up falling in these traps.
Online scam weed dealers will also send regular texts and photos of healthy-looking cannabis flowers to entice marijuana users into their traps. At this point, they are usually very eager to answer any questions and provide instructions on how to purchase weed from them. However, once they have struck a deal with a potential buyer has sent the money, the scammers cut off all communication and disappear. The buyer ends up waiting endlessly for the delivery of cannabis products that will never take place.
However, this does not mean that all online weed dealers are scams. The secret is knowing how to deal with dealers who offer online cannabis products. Finding a trustworthy and reliable online weed dealer is also very crucial if one needs to make online transactions. You can ask around for information on reliable online dispensaries and dealers from friends. You can also do your own research and check the reviews of online weed shops. Another helpful trick is reading blogs and learning more about online weed products through other people` experiences. One can also try contacting the suppliers through their websites to ensure the legitimacy of the online dealer. Finding a legitimate deal is only half the job when trying to buy marijuana online, especially if you are in a region where marijuana has not yet been legalized. In such places being caught with a shipment of cannabis can come with severe legal repercussions. Therefore, care should be taken to avoid flouting government laws when dealing with online dealers.
Seven Criteria of a Reliable Online Weed Dealer
There are a number of criteria that an online weed dealer needs to meet before they can be considered the reliable.
Below are seven of the most important criteria:
• A reliable online dealer always answers the phone. Communication is key when making transactions, especially with people you have probably never met. If they do not answer, a good dealer will always call you back. Additionally, good dealers answer the phone even if they are out of stock. This acts as a sign of politeness and accountability.
• A reliable online dealer has a strong online presence. This is especially very important in places where weed is legal. A strong online presence shows that people recognize the online weed dealer as a legitimate and reliable businessperson. Social media and a good website provide the perfect platforms for dealers to connect with their customers.
• A reliable online weed dealer often gets good feedback. Again, social media and the internet play an important role as good sources of feedback on online dealers. Friends and acquaintances can also provide feedback about online dealers they have used before. If a dealer has good reviews it is highly likely they are trustworthy.
• A good and reliable dealer always comes to you. They ensure they deliver the goods to you to improve your experience in conducting business with them.
• Reliable online marijuana dealers always make timely deliveries. They deliver the products at the time promised. In case of any delays, they make sure they call in advance and offer an explanation to the customer. They might even throw in a discount to relieve the client`s disappointment.
• Consistency is one of the most important things when conducting a business. Reliable dealers are consistent with their deliveries, time, and quality of products. They refrain from making too many excuses and make sure they are always there for you.
• Quality and variety are very vital aspects of the marijuana business. No one wants to be sold low-quality cannabis, neither do they want a narrow variety of products to choose from. Reliable online dealers will provide a wide variety of cannabis products while maintaining the best quality. Importantly, they are consistent with the quality of their products. No one wants to be sold high-quality weed at one time and low quality-weed the next moment on the same product. A dealer who is willing to compromise the quality of the products is highly likely to scam or rip you off at some point.