How To Make A Weed Tea, Top Recipes At Best Pot
Table of Contents
How to Make Weed Tea
Possible Effects of Cannabis Tea
There are numerous ways by which cannabis can be consumed depending on their preferences and the occasion. On most of these occasions, the effects of cannabis are usually the same. For instance, the effects of cannabis-infused tea are usually similar to marijuana consumed through smoking. However, marijuana tea is more preferable for new users who have not tried cannabis before. Some of these effects include paranoia. Confusion, hunger, fatigue, headache, dizziness, and nausea. These effects are not common and only manifest themselves in cases of excessive consumption of cannabis tea.
The effects of cannabis tea often take between half an hour to a full hour to be fully felt. They are strongest after approximately two to three hours and the total duration of the effects often lasts about four to eight hours. These durations vary from one person to another. For example, consumers with higher rates of body metabolism or lower body masses usually experience the effects much earlier. Those with slower rates of metabolism and denser body masses can wait for as long as two hours before feeling the effects of cannabis-infused tea. It is, therefore, advisable for first-time consumers of cannabis infused-tea to stay in a safe and familiar environment. That will enable them to accurately gauge how their bodies react to marijuana tea.
The direct ingestion of cannabis tea also has a wide variety of positive effects. For instance, like all types of marijuana, cannabis-infused tea is an effective pain reliever. Tea infused with cannabis is absorbed directly into the digestive system, making it easier for the effects of the cannabis to last longer and to spread through the body more easily. The direct absorption into the digestive tract also assists with alleviating diarrhea, cramping, and constipation.
Common ailments such as anxiety, depression, and nausea can also be relieved by infusing cannabis into a tea. However, one of the most important effects of cannabis tea is the improvement of lung and heart health. The tea provides the benefits of cannabis without exposing your body organs to the effects of smoke. Additionally, cannabis in tea acts as a bronchodilator and thus increases the airflow in the respiratory tract. The cannabinoids in the tea affect heart health by improving blood circulation in the body and lowering blood pressure as well.
Methods of Making Cannabis Tea
Cannabis tea can be prepared using many different methods with numerous different ingredients depending on the consumer`s personal preferences. Some of the best methods of preparing marijuana tea include:
• Infusing dry flowers and water. This method is less psychoactive, since THC, the principal psychoactive element of marijuana is not soluble in water. The steps in this method include the grinding of marijuana flowers and then mixing the resulting powder with the butter. The marijuana butter mixture is then filled into an empty tea bag and tea bag simmered in hot water for half an hour. After the tea bag has been removed, on the cab add sugar or honey to add to the taste of the cannabis tea.
• Mixing fat infused with cannabis and combining it with water and tea leaves to produce a beverage with the feel of a latte. This method also involves the grinding of marijuana buds, but this time it is blended with milk, butter, and vanilla. After blending, the mixture is allowed to rest for an hour to give the flavors a chance to combine. Water is then added to the mixture and simmered for half an hour. A tea bag is steeped into the mixture for five minutes, after which the mixture is strained through a sieve to remove tiny pieces of bud. The cannabis tea is now ready for consumption. Sugar or milk can be added depending on preference.
• Mixing tea with an alcohol-based cannabis extract. A suitable extract that could be used in this method is a tincture. Tinctures are basically infused cannabis in alcohol. One can simply prepare their own tinctures by following an online recipe or purchase them from a nearby dispenser. The preparation of tinctures involves the decarboxylation of cannabis flower before mixing it with high-proof alcohol in a mason jar. The jar is closed and let sit for a few weeks during which it is shaken once every day. After a few weeks, the content of the jar filters with a coffee filter. The tincture is then added to ordinary tea to form a cannabis-infused tea.
Recipe for Cannabis Tea with Rose and Chamomile
This is a recipe for one serving. The total preparation time is approximately 5 minutes while the total steeping time is between 5 to 10 minutes. The dosage depends on the potency of your cannabis. One can add or reduce the amount of cannabis depending on their tolerance or the level of effects they desire.
• Two teaspoons of dried rose buds
• Two teaspoons of dried chamomile
• Two teaspoons of ground cannabis buds, stems, or trim
• Cannabis infused with honey. This ingredient is optional
• Coconut milk. This ingredient is optional
- Decarboxylate the dried herb. However, this step is optional depending on what effects the consumer is looking for.
- Add the dried flowers into a tea infuser.
- Steep the mixture in hot water for between five to ten minutes.
- Stir in pure honey, cannabis-infused honey, and/or coconut milk for added taste and effects.
Recipe for Cannabis Herbal Tea
The preparation of cannabis herbal tea is simpler than other types of cannabis time. Preparation and cook time often takes less than 15 minutes.
• One and a half gram of marijuana buds
• One and a half cups of water
• Two tea bags
1. Grind the cannabis buds using a grinder or chop them up using a knife until they are almost, but not completely, powdery. Ensure the stems and seeds are removed.
2. Empty the contents of the tea bag and fill it with the ground marijuana bud. A metal tea ball or a coffee filter are suitable alternatives to the tea bag.
3. Dip the tea bag into a coffee cup. Add the unused tea bag into the mug to enhance the tea flavor.
4. Boil a cup of hot water on a stove or in a microwave.
5. Pour the how water into the coffee mug containing the two tea bags. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes. The longer the steeping time the deeper the flavor of the tea will be.
6. Remove the tea bags. Sugar, honey, or milk can be added to enhance the taste of the herbal tea. The herbal tea is now ready for consumption.